Monday, June 6, 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

So for all of you girls who thought u were Ariel when you were little...don't worry you are soooo not alone!  Yesterday I was able to go to Disneyland for FREE but unfortunately I didn't make it to the new Ariel Ride :(  I was super sad because like many of you ladies she was my idol!  I use to pretend to be her when I was little I would emerge out of the water (pool) like she did and I wanted to marry Eric as well! lol   So for those of you who have been on the ride yet or who would love to go but cant afford it,,dont worry here is a site where yo can check  out the whole ride AND you can see Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel, sing her hit song "Part of your World" in person! Trust me you will love what you see! I did! :D  http://bit.ly/kah3jq

4 comments:

  1. Hey what about the dudes? Haven't felt so left out since Matthews brushed me off before my show. It's cool I'll get over it...I guuuess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince Eric is pretty studly... Dark Hair, Blue Eyes... I'd want to marry him if I were Ariel too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i would have loved to see that in person! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your'e right, all the time when i was a kid I would elegantly glide around the pool pretending I was the prettiest little mermaid ever..good times

    ReplyDelete